Customtronix ICOS GMAX conversion converts all the new GM cars with a HMI 2.0 from 2014 – 2015 to EU standard. Supported languages for speech, voice and gui are English, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, German, Polish, Portuguese, Turkish, Portuguese, Russian, Romanian, Czech, Hungarian, Swedish, Finnish and Norwegian. Our standard conversion enables you to use map databases of Europe and parts of Russia. The radio will also be converted to Euro FM-frequencies. The radio will also be converted to euro FM-frequencies. The HMI + radio units need to be shipped to us in Sweden for conversion. (See photos)
Cars that has been converted:
- Corvette C7
For 2016 – 2017 cars please choose our 2,5 conversion instead.
Important points about the conversion:
- To get the conversion you will need to send us the
B: radio (see info/pictures).
- If the car doesn’t have navigation it’s NOT possible to convert! It’s missing hardware and you will need to replace the HMI unit.
- AFTER conversion/upgrade you will need to contact us for upgrades which is uploaded via USB.
- The radio and HMI can not be moved between cars! Please put a note on each module so that it is clear beyond doubt to what vehicle the modules belong.
- Note: Your vehicle will not start if the HMI is missing! We have a special connector that you can plug in and move the car! Please tell us if you are in need to be able to move the car while we are working on the car. When ordering, we give you one for free. If you need more than one, the cost is €2 per piece. These are called “HMI-plug”.
When ordering make sure to leave following info about your GM car.
- VIN-number (all 17)
We do not have access to GM’s VIN number system and need it in clear text.